- The Michigan Chapter
- Our Services
- Expand in Michigan
- Expand in France
Resources for Michigan Businesses During COVID-19
Community News | March 24, 2020
The State of Michigan & our member Michigan Economic Development Corporation have put together resources to help our business community.
- Updates from the State of Michigan on COVID-19 can be found at www.michigan.gov/
- Regarding the Governor’s recent “Stay Home, Stay Safe” Executive Order, to learn more about the classifications mentioned, visit https://www.cisa.gov/critical-
manufacturing-sector can be used for additional information under “Sector Overview”. Additional questions around definitions of “essential businesses” should be referred to legal counsel for a definitive determination.
We have aggregated a few general resources online at https://www.
michiganbusiness.org/covid19/ and sharing a few UIA-related below:
Resources for Employers:
- MEDC/State of Michigan Resources
- Unemployment Insurance Work Share program
- Work Share Factsheet
- Employer Resources
- Guidance to Employers Contemplating Potential Layoffs
- Small Business Resources
Resources for Employees:
Lastly, MEDC’s Pure Michigan Business Connect program has stood up an online procurement platform to connect health and human services organizations with suppliers of critical products and services as they respond to the COVID-19 outbreak – including the link in case any business has capacity. https://puremi.ch/3adejud